Davis Tennis Club
The Davis Tennis Club (DTC) is a non-profit organization who's mission is to encourage participation in tennis at all ages and ability levels by sponsoring instructional, social and team-based programs that are open to all.
Yolo Team Tennis Tournament - September 10, 2016
There are two leagues:
1. "A" League: 2 Men and 2 Women - players must be ranked between 3.5-4.5 (USTA and\or SATA) (Suggest total of 6 players including 2 alternates)
2. "B" League: 2 Men and 2 Women - players must be ranked between 3.0-3.5 (USTA and\or SATA) (Suggest total of 6 players including 2 alternates)
To sign up simply send the following information to Grace Vaughn at email@example.com by September 7th.
1. The league your team is going to participate in: "A" or "B"
2. Name of Your Team
3. Each player’s name and current (highest USTA or SATA, doubles or singles) ranking. (Example: if player is 3.0 USTA singles and 3.2 SATA doubles then his\her ranking is 3.2) Don’t have a rating? USTA Rating guidelines
4. Team captain’s name (captain can participate in play) All tournament communication will go through the captain of each team.
· Players must be a member of either the Davis Tennis Club or Woodland Tennis Club.
· Format and rules can be downloaded here.
· There is no fee to participate in the tournament.
· There is a maximum of 4 teams PER league.
· Lunch provided by DTC after end of last match.
· Start time: 8:30am (Rules Review and Warm-up). Play starts at 9am.
· Join Davis Tennis Club: DTC Membership
· Join Woodland Tennis Club: Woodland Membership
High School Court Info
Drop-in Tennis information - NEW!!
You can also make a donation (using PayPal) to the DTC (check with your tax accountant to see if this is tax deductible): Donate to Davis Tennis Club
Upcoming in 2016
- Court resurfacing at the Community Park and Walnut Park courts!
- Fun Quarterly Socials with free food! Click on the photo below for pictures from a recent Social!
- SATA and USTA Interclub leagues (Year round)
- USTA Adult and SATA Junior tennis tournaments (Fall)